Wednesday, October 28, 2009

~the purpose of life is a life of purpose~



Assalamualaikum to all..........alhamdulillah,i feel very much excited..My very first word in my own blog...still couldnt believe dat i've finally decided to write up a blog...hehe..perhaps,there's some sense of jealousy when seeing other frens were decorating and writing their blogs nicely....and perhaps i also should give it a try...wink2 (^.^) Erm,actually, i still dunno whether i shud put the writing in english or malay..( nie pon masalah ke cik wana..hehe),but honestly think, combination of both sounds great to me...(x kesah la org nk ckp pe kan)...As for me, i love to visit and read other's blog esp.those written in malay, coz i think i got the feel and it is absorbed nicely into my tiny head..hehe...how about those written in english? for sure, i would love to read them too...though sumtimes those bombastic words had really created some sense of giddiness in me....hohoho....



2 comments:

  1. my dearest twin...welcome to blog world..may u will be one of the active blogger..yeay:)

    ReplyDelete

GLAD THAT WE MADE IT TO MANCHESTER (^.^)

Our UK trip will incomplete if we didnt come to Manchester.  The main purpose of us coming to the UK was to visit my twin sister who is ...