Thursday, February 4, 2010

bile encik exam menjelma....

minggu nie saye ade exam 3rd internal assessment...an important exam before sitting for our finals next march......overall,i think the question is quite tough or my preparations is not well enuff ? owh,yess3x, i admit it....i'm not well prepared....org lain study saye tido..bila saye study mesti nk tertido..jadi mcm mane?????  tp mmg bile time exam nie, i'm lacking of sleep....tdo dlm 2jam mane nk cukup kan..hehe..tp ok la tu,ade org yang xtdo langsung,ade yg tdo setengah jam jek...:)  ape2 pon i've to work hard for my finals....really need to work harder and harder..really have to reduce my sleep hours...really have to put a great effort...so to my darling,dont worry,and lets strive harder ok..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

GLAD THAT WE MADE IT TO MANCHESTER (^.^)

Our UK trip will incomplete if we didnt come to Manchester.  The main purpose of us coming to the UK was to visit my twin sister who is ...