Wednesday, July 21, 2010

malang tak berbau...

salam semua..
hari ini ade berita kurang menggembirakan..
balang ikan saya pecahhh...huhu..so sadd...
i dunno how it happened...
but i noticed that there are some leakage beneath the glass...
when i lifted up the glass, suddenly it broke....
and my fish? subsequently,my fish slipped off the glass onto the floor and died.....
I feel so saddd...
slapdash me....;( :( ;(

i gonna miss my fish...i fed it everyday, and i gonna miss my routine..or perhaps i shud get me another fish to console mysef.....arggggh..ikan emas kuuuuu.............





p/s: gambar nie xde kaitan pon dgr cite di atas..hari tue saje testing make up mata....it seems that i love this mixture of purple eyeshadow so muchhhh...;)

2 comments:

  1. nanti cik wana syg beli ikan baru ye..hehe
    owh..i like so muchhhhhh the make up..so cantik bebeh tapi ni tak reti la pakai eyeshadow..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok dear...
    hehe,raya tahun nie na raya kat india,kalo tak leh na makeup kan mata kat ni syg :( ;(\
    na pon suke make up mata..byk eyeshadow baru nanti leh cuba, boleh ni pkai time grad nati.hehe

    ReplyDelete

GLAD THAT WE MADE IT TO MANCHESTER (^.^)

Our UK trip will incomplete if we didnt come to Manchester.  The main purpose of us coming to the UK was to visit my twin sister who is ...