Monday, September 1, 2014

bokitta vs ariani

Assalamualaikum to all

Blogging while travelling sounds interesting.This is what im doing right now..never did these before.now im sitting at my place on bus, waited patiently for a long journey from kl to alor setar :-) ive been away from perlis for 4 days, went to kl for a family function.it was great.it never ever been unpleasant when family members were around. I feel complete :-)

Sambil menyelam sambil minum air.
After all the hardwork --> working +locum+ extended hours (OT) for the past few months, shopping is definitely a therapy,at least for me :-)  and it is more eventful bcoZ I was accompanied by loyal shopping partner , wani and wafiy.hehe :-)

We went to our all time fave ariani kota damansara..Managed to grab a few pieces for myself n my MIL :-)

Then we went to bokitta warehouse at ttdi..my very first experience with bokitta.what I can say its a bit pricey but worth the money..definitely have to work extra harder to own more bokittas.haha.more locum perhaps.

I want to upload some photos but internet connection really not favourable at all.will update photos later.wassalam :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

GLAD THAT WE MADE IT TO MANCHESTER (^.^)

Our UK trip will incomplete if we didnt come to Manchester.  The main purpose of us coming to the UK was to visit my twin sister who is ...