Friday, September 5, 2014

My path

I was sitting and looking through window
Imagined if i have taken different path
what shall my life would be
No, im not regret. Never ever.
Being grateful is what i always wanted to be and it should always be
Im grateful for what i am today and for what i have choose.
Because things might go differently if ive taken different step.
What was haunting myself,
Should i stay as a doctor or deviate my path to become lecturer.
Im so in love with clinical but deep inside my heart im longing to further study.
I know it is not easy, but it is not impossible as well.
Ive decided to go for the the interview and May Allah shows what is the best for me..




1 comment:

GLAD THAT WE MADE IT TO MANCHESTER (^.^)

Our UK trip will incomplete if we didnt come to Manchester.  The main purpose of us coming to the UK was to visit my twin sister who is ...